* { font-family: Voltaire!important;}

Monday 31 October 2011

A QUICK WORD ON COPYRIGHTS

The James Bond character, associated characters, gun-barrel swirly logo and fluffy white cats are the trademark of EON PRODUCTIONS who can be contacted at the following address; EON PRODUCTIONS, OLD LONDON TOWN, GREAT (AND DON'T FORGET IT MATEY) BRITAIN.

Sorry. Look, its all the copyright of whoever - 007 is EON, I include it, and all other content here to amuse and, hopefully to spread the awareness of some of the very best in entertainment - this isn't a money-maker or a platform to spread hatred or abuse. Seriously, it's just my idea of FUN - but if it hurts to see your tings on my blog, o.k., drop me a line at coastwriter@hotmail.co.uk and threaten to shoot the dog - I'll remove it and retire in a sulk of Orwellian proportions.



No comments:

Post a Comment