* { font-family: Voltaire!important;}

Thursday 20 December 2012

Just in case...

Yes, those pesky Mayans again - not normally the go-to guys for prophecies (Given how it all ended for them) suddenly everyone seems to be quoting the World's prettiest/most obscure calendar as evidence the World Ends Tomorrow. As in tomorrow - the 21st. Not sure we should have got all that booze in for Xmas now. Well - either its relieved laughs all round or I wasted my last day writing this... well, its been fun, so manly nods and deep breaths as we face the awful end together... Vod and Coke anyone?...

Oh, I was planning lots of new and exclusive stuff all delivered in my trademark rambly-dribble style - lots of James Bond stuff and general Movie bits and bobs, some cool Elvis posts and its looking like the Sherlock Holmes story will be finished sometime soon(ish) - thats here FIRST. Or would be if we weren't all, well, you know - doomed. If not; I hope you like it (Think Jan/Feb for Sherlock) This year saw my James Bond story Bayamo hit the net - not much of a splash as they go, more of a quiet plop and a few suspicious-smelling bubbles - but I had fun writing it...

All in all a mixed year, for lots of reasons, but onwards, dear heart, ever onwards. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, keep yourself safe and lets enjoy the spirit of the season. See you all in 2013, I'm off to my hollowed-out volcano; so much to do - the monorail's sqeaking again, the piranha's water needs changing - and we need more tinsel for the rocket gantry... work, work work...

No comments:

Post a Comment